The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American and Pacific Islander students.
- Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups: Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American, Pacific Islander
- Will be a fulltime undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), emphasis on math or actuarial courses
- Entering college freshmen must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 600
- Actuarial exams will be an important factor in evaluating scholarship qualifications for applicants entering their junior year and beyond. Additionally, exams passed will also be a consideration for previous award recipients applying to renew the scholarship.
For more information or to apply.