The Adelante U.S. Education Leadership Fund is a leadership development, non-profit organization dedicated to Hispanic college students. Our Mission is to inspire the best and brightest Latino students to graduate and lead through scholarships, internships, and leadership training.
- Computer Information Systems
- International Business
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
All business and engineering majors may apply for this scholarship but preference will be given to these listed majors above first.
- Junior or senior university classification by the fall semester
- Open to only Colorado partnering universities
- Must be of Hispanic descent
- Must be a US citizen or legal permanent resident
- Have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above
For more details and to apply.