The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants established the AICPA Scholarship for Minority Accounting Students to provide funds for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. is a non-profit, independent organization is the administrator of the program. Applicants must be students who are underrepresented minorities in the accounting profession.
- An ethnic minority in the accounting profession
- Enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate (12 semester hours or equivalent) or a fulltime graduate level student (9 semester hours or equivalent) for the academic year
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduatelevel degree in an accountingrelated major
- Planning to pursue the CPA licensure but not presently be a CPA
- Completed at least 30 semester hours of college coursework, including at least 6 semester hours (or equivalent) in accounting, by end of spring
- Acceptance/Enrollment at a public or private, notforprofit fouryear college or university located in the U.S. states or territories for the full academic year.
- Maintained an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0
- An AICPA student affiliate member
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
For more details and to apply.