The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) is the nation's largest 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides scholarships to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans (APIAs) with financial need.
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 or have earned a GED
- Must reside in Southern California Edison's service area
- Enrolling in as a fulltime, degreeseeking student in the upcoming academic year
- Preference will be given to students pursuing degrees in STEM fields
- Demonstrate financial need
For more information or to apply.