The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) is the nation's largest 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides scholarships to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans (APIAs) with financial need.
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Must major in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Preference for students located in Southern California and must be able to attend Toyota scholarship event in Torrance, CA in the spring
- Enrolling as a fulltime, degreeseeking, firstyear student in the upcoming academic year
- Students without parents or guardians employed by Toyota Motor Sales USA
- Demonstrate financial need
For more information or to apply.