The objective of the scholarship is to further students’ interest in the property/casualty actuarial profession and to encourage the pursuit of the CAS designations. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of individual merit. The CAS Trust Scholarship Program will award up to three scholarships to deserving students.
- Submit all sections of the CAS Trust Scholarship by the deadline
- Be currently attending a U.S. or Canadian college/university as a fulltime student
- Continuing as a fulltime student at a U.S. or Canadian college/university in the next academic year
- You must have sat for at least one actuarial exam by the deadline
- Preference is given to applicants who have not yet won the CAS Trust scholarship.
For more information or to apply.