The Daniel B. Goldberg Scholarship is available for award to a full-time graduate student who is pursuing an advanceddegree and is preparing for a career in state and local government finance.
- Fulltime student in a graduate program that prepares students for careers in state and local government finance and
- expecting to be enrolled in the spring semester (including spring graduates)
- Have a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada
- Recommendation by your academic advisor or the dean of the graduate program
- Student has not been a past winner of a scholarship program administered by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada
For more information or to apply