The Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship is available for award to four students enrolled in part-time graduate study that are employees of a state or local government and are preparing to continue their career in state and local government finance.
- Employed at least two years by one or more state or local governments
- Recommendation by your employer
- Currently a parttime student in a graduate program in public administration, (governmental) accounting, finance, economics, or business administration that prepares students for careers in state and local government finance and expecting to be enrolled in the spring semester (including spring graduates)
- Baccalaureate degree or its equivalent
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada
- Recommendation by your academic advisor or dean of the graduate program
- Not a past winner of a scholarship program administered by the Government Finance Officers Association of the
- United States and Canada
For more information and to apply.