The Economic Club of Grand Rapids established a fund in 2000 to provide financial assistance to students pursuing study abroad in business. The Economic Club is an association of individuals interested in and contributing to the growing economic health of the Grand Rapids metropolitan area.
- Applicant must have sophomore or above standing at the time of application in an undergraduate business program or in a graduatelevel business program at any public college or university of their choice.
- Applicant must have a declared major in accounting, business administration, economics, managerial science (all areas), mathematics, computer science, engineering, marketing, or fields of study related to business or economics
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Applicant must be a resident of Kent, Allegan, Ottawa, or Muskegon counties for the prior three years or must be a resident student at a public college or university in the West Michigan area for the prior two years or more consecutively
- Foreign study programs must be endorsed and accepted as a part of or as a credit course in the applicant's degreegranting college or university. Funds must be administered through the home college/university financial aid office
- The recipient may be asked to deliver a brief oral presentation to the Economic Club of Grand Rapids within six (6) months of return to the United States
For more information or to apply.