The CPA Endowment Fund of Illinois, the Illinois CPA Society’s charitable partner, provides life-changing scholarships and training programs to deserving accounting students across the state. The Accounting Textbook Scholarship is offered to juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident and be an Illinois resident
- Be enrolled in an Illinois college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam in Illinois within three years of the application date, and demonstrate progress in accounting courses
- Demonstrate achievement and financial need
For more information and to apply.