The CPA Endowment Fund of Illinois, the Illinois CPA Society’s charitable partner, provides life-changing scholarships and training programs to deserving accounting students across the state. The Advancing Women in Accounting Scholarship is offered to female seniors or graduate students
- Be a female senior or graduate student
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a resident of Illinois
- Be enrolled in an Illinois college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam in Illinois within three years of the application date, and demonstrate progress in accounting courses
- Demonstrate achievement and financial need
For more information and to apply.