The London South Bank University is delighted to offer Studentship at School of Engineering for PhD Project in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with changing needs of the students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
London South Bank University is seeking a highly motivated, proactive individual with a strong scientific approach to investigation with a background (BEng, BSc, BA, MSc, MA) in either one of the following: materials science, biomedical sciences, biomedical materials science, bioengineering, biochemistry, physics, chemistry or similar degree.
English Language Requirements: English language qualifications needed to study at LSBU:
-IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): 6.5, subject to the course.
– Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)*UKBA SELT: Overall score: 60 Note: the minimum score required in each skill area is 51
– GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE: Grade C
– Cambridge Advanced; Cambridge Proficiency; Cambridge BEC Higher: Grade C
– Pitman City and Guilds ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language): Advanced pass
– Edexcel London Test of English: Level 5
– LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) English for Business: Level 2.
For more information or to apply.