The Minorities in Government Finance Scholarship is available for award to an upper-division undergraduate or graduatestudent enrolled in a course of study preparing for a career in state and local government finance.
- Currently a full or parttime upperdivision undergraduate or graduate student in public administration, governmental accounting, finance, political science, economics or business administration and expecting to be enrolled in the spring semester (including spring graduates)
- Be considered Black/African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, or Hispanic/Latino
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada
- Recommendation from your academic advisor, the dean of the graduate program (graduate students) or department chair (undergraduate students)
- Not been a past winner of a scholarship program administered by the Government Finance Officers Association
For more information and to apply.