Murrietta Circuits will be offering a $500 scholarship to a student veteran and/or child of a veteran, who writes a winning essay on their college experience in a STEM related field. To be eligible for the scholarship contest, you must be a legal US resident, and either a current student at an accredited U.S. college or university, or an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to a U.S. College or University. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest. Proof of enrollment must be provided. We would like you to tell your story in a brief narrative, starting with an introduction about who you are, your interests, and anything else you feel we should know about you. Then, please provide your entry in a 300-500 word essay about your college experience so far, or a Prezi/Powerpoint Presentation. Graphic or creative presentations are welcome as well. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
- To be eligible for our scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) student at an accredited U.S.College or University, or (2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to a U.S. College or University. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of the following as a valid proof of enrollment via email attachment with your application:
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
- Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the Murrietta Circuits School Scholarship requirements
- Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per student is allowed).
- Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG.
For more information and to apply.