The New York Women in Communications Foundation, in conjunction with New York Women in Communications, awards scholarships annually based on academic excellence, need and involvement in the field of communications.
- High school seniors who are permanent residents of NY, NJ, CT or PA, attend a high school in one of these states, and will graduate this spring
- College undergraduate students who are permanent residents of NY, NJ, CT or PA
- Graduate students who are permanent residents of NY, NJ, CT or PA
- Must be majoring in or (for high school seniors) declaring a major in a communicationsrelated field, including but not limited to advertising, broadcasting, communications, English, film, journalism, marketing, new media, or public relations
- Applicants are eligible even if they attend or plan to attend a college or university located outside of NY, NJ, CT, or PA as long as their permanent residence is in one of those states
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.2 or better
For more information or to apply.