Native American/Alaska Native undergraduate students attending tribal colleges and universities are eligible to apply for both the American Indian College Fund Full Circle Scholarship Program and the American Indian College Fund TCU Scholarship Program.
- U.S. citizenship
- Enrollment in an accredited tribal college or university
- Registered as a member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member (Alaska Natives may also use Native Corporation membership)
- Submission of a completed online application
- Be a Sophomore or Junior in college
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
- Is an exceptional accounting major interested in internship opportunities
For more information or to apply.