Teachers of Accounting at Two-Year Colleges (TACTYC) is pleased to announce that multiple scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded to two-year college graduating students that are pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at a four-year college during the upcoming academic year. Scholarship awards must be used during the upcoming academic year or be forfeited.
- Have completed at least 20 college semester credit hours, six of which must be in accounting by the end of the spring semester
- Have minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be currently attending a twoyear college as a fulltime or a parttime student with plans to transfer to a fouryear institution (enrolling in at least 6 hours) in a Bachelor's Degree program in accounting for the upcoming academic year
- Provide transcripts
- Have made a commitment to a career in accounting
- Provide a onetotwo page selfdescription which includes academic and professional goals
- Complete a onetotwo page essay answering the required question for the "Creative Sweets" case study
- Be recommended by an accounting faculty member. We will request recommendation letters from faculty member via email
For more details and to apply.