The AAF-Greater Evansville awards scholarships to deserving high school and/or college students yearly in April. Over the past 40 years, AAF-Greater Evansville has distributed over $153,000 in scholarship awards. To be eligible, students must plan to pursue a career in advertising, marketing, public relations or graphic design. The application deadline varies yearly, but is typically in early April. Interested applicants can contact their high school or college advisor for more details. The American Advertising Federation of Greater Evansville encourages careers in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design and Public Relations through its Annual Scholarship Program
- Entrant must be graduating from a high school or currently attending college in one of these counties:
- Vanderburgh, Warrick, Posey, Gibson, Pike, Indianna
- Edwards, White, Wabash, Wayne, Illinois
- Henderson, Union, Daviess, Kentucky
- Entrant must be majoring in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design or Public Relations
- Entrant must have a minimum GPA of 3.00
For more information or to apply.