The University of Sydney is inviting applications for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships based on academic merit. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education.
If English is not student’s first language, they will need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enrol.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements.
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements
- Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered;
- Only applicants who are not citizens of Australia and New Zealand nor a permanent resident of Australia will be considered;
- Specifically for tier 2 scholarships, only applicants who are citizens of the nominated country will be considered; o Students who have already commenced are not eligible.
- Students applying for their second University of Sydney Degree will be eligible for the scholarships so long as they have not been recipients of a University of Sydney scholarship in their first University of Sydney degree.
- University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) students articulating into full Degree University of Sydney CRICOS registered programs will also be eligible for the scholarships and will be assessed similarly to all other direct applicants on the basis of academic merit.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
For more information or to apply.